Sometimes an extra pair of socks, a box of chocolates, or a few dollars tucked inside a greetings card, just isn’t going to cut it. Sometimes we want to give our loved ones a gift that’ll REALLY make a difference.
I’ve been doing this for a while now. I help people all over the world. I get a lot of repeat business. People like what I do.
Every now and then I have a client who tries to purchase a spell for a loved one. Maybe they have a cousin who needs to get out of a toxic relationship. Or a friend who is very sick. A sister who longs for a baby, or a parent who badly needs to lose weight fast.
Perhaps, as you read this now, you too can Think of someone you’d dearly like to help?
A work colleague who is always over-looked for promotion? A son or daughter who was deeply hurt by an ex-lover, and desperately needs closure? Whatever it is, I probably have a spell that will help. Now that really would be a gift to remember.
How can I buy a spell for a friend or loved one?
The problem is, it’s pretty much impossible to cast some types of spells without the recipient’s knowledge or involvement. If you have a neighbor, for instance, who seems to be cursed, I need to be in direct email contact with that neighbor so I can get to the root cause of the problem . And it’s no use us communicating through you, because I’m going to want to ask your neighbor some deeply personal questions – things they probably won’t want to share with you! Regardless of how much they like you! More than that, I’m probably going to ask them to perform a ritual of some sort, and I need to be the one explaining how to do it, because if they have problems doing what I’ve asked, I need to advise them what to do next. Basically, I need you out of the picture.
Which is where these GIFT VOUCHERS come in. A way for you to purchase a spell for someone else, and then step back and let them contact me.
How do I purchase a Black Magic Gift Voucher?
Simply Select Gift Voucher on the order page, insert YOUR email address, and then click through to the payment page. I’ll generate a unique code and email it to you, for YOU to forward to your friend. Or, print the email off and put it in a greetings card. I do not need to know your friend’s name or details at the time of purchase.
Your friend will have a year to get in touch with me - either via my website, or my email address – from the purchase date.
Please DON’T try and combine a gift voucher purchase with a spell for yourself. If you also want a spell, place a completely separate order.
Please keep checking YOUR email regularly after making your purchase – if you don’t hear from me within two days, DO NOT bombard me with messages from your website (clearly the problem is at YOUR end) - instead CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTERS!
Finally, have a quick read through the terms and conditions below – by purchasing a voucher you are immediately agreeing to these conditions.
I look forward to helping your friend or loved one.
Are there any other TERMS AND CONDITIONS I should know about before purchasing a Black Magic Gift Voucher?
There are a few terms and conditions you should be aware of. Please read these carefully before ordering:
- You cannot purchase a gift voucher as a “second spell”.
- Gift vouchers can only be used for one spell, cast by myself. They cannot be redeemed for cash, used to buy more gift vouchers, or exchanged for anything else.
- Gift vouchers can only be used once, and must be used within a year of purchase.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used by the purchaser. This isn’t a spell “banking” service.
- The gift code must be quoted before any work is done. Without the unique gift code, the “voucher” is worthless. Please keep the gift code email safe.
- If you lose your voucher or gift code, I will only reminder the purchaser (NOT the gift recipient), and ONLY if they are able to provide proof of purchase.
- Whilst I will, as ever, do my absolutely best, I cannot offer a money-back-guarantee for spells cast using a gift voucher. Neither can the gift voucher be refunded if the recipient no longer wants or needs it – instead I suggest you give the voucher to someone else!
- The voucher recipient MUST be over eighteen and able to prove it.
- I communicate via email ONLY. I do NOT use zoom, facebook, whatsapp, or any other messaging system. If the recipient doesn’t have an email address, tell them to get one!! I recommend gmail. It’s free and there’s an app. Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL have a nasty habit of blocking my emails.
Are you ready to Purchase a Black Magic Gift Voucher?